kevlarspeedboatkevlarspeedboat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

New York Shark New York Shark

Great work! I've enjoy all of the Shark games that you've done.
Only one question, Where is the Coast Guard Jet? I've played the game for sometime now and can't find it.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Classic, but

the game play is a bit too difficult at times. Sometime, when you are playing, you can easily pass some of the rounds. There are other time when, it's quite tough to pass any of the rounds.

I've been playing this for a week or more now, and I find it hard to get to 100m. The biggest problem I have is with the fireballs. A few times now, the fireballs have been able to climbed up between to broken ladders. Other times, I've jumped over the fireballs, got points for clearing them and the game kills my character.

Another problem I seem to have is with the third level's moving platforms. From time to time, when I go to jump on one of these platforms they kill your character. I'm unsure how much distance is survivable, but it doesn't seem like much.

I wish that there was a check point or something on that idea, so you didn't have to keep doing the same levels over and over.

Other then that, the game is Great overall.

The Inseminator The Inseminator

A Bit Too Random?

Let me first say I enjoyed the plot of the game. It's funny, interesting, random, and addicting. It's definitely a game that you can keep playing over and over. I thought that the art was very unique and well thought out. For that, I voted 5/5. Thanks for sharing this game.

As for the Game play:
The first thing is that the 100 days is a bit too long. 100 days does give you more time/ better chance of impregnating more people. But in the same token, it kinda makes the game drag on like all other dating games.

I also feel that the randomness adds to the game, but at the same time it seems that the game is a bit too random. Don't get me wrong, the random rejections, the ability to nail the hooker, harassment suit and being eaten are good and give the game character. But, some event are more random then others, which makes them not random at all. (Ex. From my experience, no matter what you do to try to improve your stats, your chances of being rejected are greater then the chance of scoring.)

Another thing that I've noticed is that the actions are very random. Out of the 4 actions that your can preform to "chat" with the girls, that not one specific action is that same for the places you go. (Ex., Say that you go to the Bank and "chat" with the girls. The action you get is the "showing your Muscles action". This lets you impregnate the girl, but later in the game when this same action happens @ the same place, you get rejected.) I feel that this too is too random, and makes it difficult to know if there stats are improving or not.

The last things are I don't understand the bath tube and the parking garage. I guess that the tube is to release stress, which if it's supposed to, doesn't really help. When it comes to the parking garage, I don't understand it's purpose, there was never anything going on there.

These are the reason that I give you a 5/10 stars. I'm not giving this score because I haven't beaten, which I haven't but I'll keep playing till I do, and by no means do I want you to make the game super simple. I think with some more adjustments, that the game would be better for the players. It's very challenging, but I feel that it's too challenging. Thanks for reading.

P.S. I think it's funny that intelligent, space aliens don't have maxed out knowledge or agility @ the beginning of the game. That's very humorous. :)

One Chance One Chance

Well...

This game was ok. The graphics were decent. The music did get annoying after a while. I wish that you could replay this game because it would be interesting to find out what else could have happened. I do have to say that I like the concept of the game. It's like The Happening and The Fog wrapped into one game.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Awesome!

I enjoyed this game from start to finish but there's a few thing that I feel need to be improved upon. The first thing would be that the characters walking the street should be wearing different outfits. This way it's more of a challenge to find your targets. Another thing to improve upon is the speed of the game. I felt that the game was a bit to slow, making it way to easy to pick off the targets, it make some cut scenes to slow, and made the ending very long. I took me a good 30-45 minutes to watch the final ending cut scene. Other then that the game was very enjoyable, the gore was perfect, the storyline was written with a lot of thought, and the target points on the skulls were very accurate. I'd love to see you do some more games like this!

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Good, But..

If you die, when you restart the level, you lose all your weapons and you can't fire at anything. Other the that good game.

Dogfight 2 Dogfight 2

NEED MORE CHECKPOINTS!

I definitely agree with madcow2001, when he said that it needs more checkpoints. You never know when you get them and at times it's hard to achieve them. I wish it was a little like the first one when it comes to selecting the missions.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Only One Complaint

Wish that when Britney is Helping K-Fed, that she take damage as well. I think that it would add to the games already funny content. Other then that awesome game.

Good Ol' Poker Good Ol' Poker

Keep Up the Great Work!

Enjoyable, fun, and great concept.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Need to Make MORE like this!

I really enjoy playing this. First game I've seen that you get complete control of how the characters weapon moves. Please Make More!