kevlarspeedboatkevlarspeedboat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

naruto & sakura HENTAI #9 naruto & sakura HENTAI #9

Ummm..

This isn't good at all. There is nothing funny or humorous about this flash. The pictures you used were horribly cut out and the voices are terrible. Microsoft Sam, really? Plus the animation is very limited and poor. It honestly looks like you threw this together in like 15 minutes. There's no effort in it at all. You should take pride in your work, but there really isn't anything to be proud of in this flash.

Heil responds:

fuk u faggot

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Well....

THAT...........WAS................AWE SOME! The only thing I wish was that you would have added some more characters from the trilogy and I thought Striker was a bit over used. Other then that, it was Incredible.

The Guro Collab The Guro Collab

I enjoy it, but...

some of the images went by so fast that it was hard to see all of them. I would suggest a pause and play button so all the images could be seen.

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Very Enjoyable

Like he animation and the concept. Please do more Rehab flashes!

Patrick Patrick

:-\

It's a different way to look at St. Patrick's Day, but the snakes on the plane joke is over used quite a bit. Try working on using more of your own artistic skill other then finding pictures and then editing them with a paint type application.

biblo responds:

Sorry what?

FAUX - Chapter 3 FAUX - Chapter 3

I liked it but...

at times what they were saying went by too fast. If you slow it down a bit, people will be able to read everything.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Very Enjoyable!

I couldn't stop laughing. The animation was good and the plot was really carefully planned. I hope the you made more Awesome Racer flashes!

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

What?

So let me get this straight, you made this 1 minute flash about pranks. The only things that you could think of was having Pico jack off into a bottle, sticks that bottle up Nene's vagina, and have Pico and Darnell playing with each other?

Honestly, I though that having Nene actually drink from the bottle would have been funnier then sexually assaulting her and getting her pregnant. Sexual assaults and pregnancy isn't something you should joke about.

The animation was ok, not your best work , but ok. There were way too many penises in this flash and I felt that they were unnecessary.

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

I liked it but...

I felt that some part were was too long. I like your sense of humor. I can't wait till you post more. Keep up the good work.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thanks a lot dude, yeah i do try and make the scenes short, quick to the point and funny... but some gotta be longer and boring so there's sort of a story to add to the plot

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Great!

This was very funny. Hope to see more Purgatory Pizza soon.